Opening

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for visiting and please explore my blog. If there is any particular topic that you might be interested in, just click on the label for it on the right. This blog will give you some realistic, proven ways to make money, whether it is just that little extra bit that you need, or whether it is to make a full-time living. To start making some money, just keep reading the text below this. I will continue to add more information so make sure you stay updated. Have fun and if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, or payment requests, please email me at: mdz377@yahoo.com. I have created some more new blogs, make sure you check them out in my profile. Thanks for your continued support and have a great day.



A great way for you to make some money

This is a REAL way that you can make some great money anytime you have a spare one or two hours on your computer. This is VERY possible. And the best part is that you can do this with absolutely NO money to start with at all. It is really not that hard and I promise that you will be able to do this after you read the tutorial that I have on this blog. To get started, just click on the label that says: '5 section tutorial'. Good luck and I know that you can do it.

*This particular method of making money is primarily available to US and Canada residents. I am very sorry to all of you international residents, but don't worry, because I still have some more cool ways for you to earn money as well. Keep on the lookout.


*And just in case you were wondering why these posts were all placed within 5 minutes of each other, it is because I just copied and pasted this from my other blog.

Another new money making opportunity

Well, by now you probably are familiar with Ptc sites. (if you are not, then feel free to look at the post that is under the label: intro to ptc sites.) Well, now I have a way for you to just about DOUBLE your Ptc earnings. For more info,click here

Monday, July 7, 2008

section II: how to get started

I think you are almost ready to begin making your money! Here is what you will need to do to get your money. First, look through the section of this blog with the posts that are labeled: 'money making opportunities', read the description of each opportunity and check it out to see if you like it. When you find an opportunity that interests you,Please first email me to see if that specific offer is still available. This is very important because if you complete an offer that is no longer available, then you will run the risk of not getting credited for the offer. If an offer is not available, then I will do my best to make the offer available again within 24 hours.After you have emailed me, click the specific link in the opportunity listing. It is very important that you click that specific link, because this is the only way that you will get credit for becoming one of my referrals. After you click the link, you will be taken to a page where you can select your free gift. Please keep in mind that you will have to obtain a certain amount of referrals to get your gift, but once you are able to do this, you are able to get your gift (this is how I am able to pay you). You will then be taken to a page where you are required to sign up with the website. On this page, make sure that you give all accurate information so that they will be able to credit you appropriately. After you have signed up with this website, you will be taken to a list of sponsored offers for you to complete. Usually you will have to complete one credit worth of sponsor offers for your account to get credited. A lot of these offers are something like 1/2 credit, or 1/3 credit, etc. There are lots of trial offers that are completely free, and then there are some that might cost a little. You should pick whatever offers interest you so that you will not have to worry about canceling the offer once the trial is over. If you sign up for a trial offer and then you do decide to cancel, try to make sure it is toward the end of the trial period so that the company will at least believe that you tried their service. After you have completed one credit worth of offers, now you just sit back and wait for your account with the site to be credited. Once your account is credited, you should send a payment request to my email. Once you send this email, I will check my account and if I see that you were credited, you should have your money within 7 days. In the next section, I will tell you some tips and tricks that will really help you make the most of this system.

No comments:

Sites that pay to comple offers (GPT) waiting for review

Advertising programs and affiliate programs waiting review

ptc sites waiting for review

Traffic exchange sites waiting review

paid to post sites waiting for review